The Solihull Active team aims to help everyone get ‘more active, more often’. The team are a part of the Public Health Directorate at Solihull Council and we aim to support you to take part in sport and physical activity across the Solihull borough, and lead a more active lifestyle.
- Nick Garnett – Senior Public Health Manager, Leisure & Physical Activity.
- Sadie Walker – Solihull Active Officer, Sports Development & Facilities.
- Kim Dunger – Solihull Active Officer, Physical Activity.
- Liz Knowles – Solihull Active Coordinator, Eat Well Move More.
- Joe Watts – Solihull Active Trainer, Eat Well Move More.
- Julia Reeves – Solihull Active Trainer, Eat Well Move More.
- Lee English – Solihull Active Coordinator, Older people & people with disabilities.
- Sam James – Solihull Active Project Admin Officer.