Cardiac Rehab Exercise
Look after your heart with our Cardiac Rehab exercise classes. If you have a history of heart disease or have previously had a heart attack or heart procedure then these are the classes for you. Regular exercise can help you recover and get back to your best.
If you want to become more active and don’t know where to start our specialist exercise instructors can help. You can expect a fun and friendly atmosphere with plenty of support and advice. To join these classes please ask your GP for a referral into Cardiac Rehab.
These classes are designed to follow on from the local hospital classes. Please call us on 0121 704 8207 if you have successfully completed the hospital exercise classes, or have had a previous cardiac event or a history of heart disease.
Please see our Information Leaflet for more details about the local exercise classes.
Benefits of exercise for heart patients:
- Help protect your heart and reduce your risk of having further heart problems.
- Improve your overall heart health.
- Help recovery from a heart attack or heart surgery.
- Increase your energy levels and improve sleep patterns.
- Decrease your stress levels and anxiety.