|Yoga and Relaxation
- Wednesday mornings
- £3 per week (no need to book in advance)
- Solihull Arts Complex
- Send an email to Jo Baker or call 0121 704 8353 for more information.
Yoga and Relaxation for Beginners
Marie Kennedy has taken on a second yoga and relaxation class at Solihull Arts Complex. Marie already teaches a very popular class on Friday mornings (10.00am-11.00am) and from 13th April 2011 she will also be offering a class on Wednesday mornings (10.00am-11.00am).
The classes are suitable for beginners over the age of 16. If you have a health condition such as arthritis and struggle to get up and down off the floor, the exercises can be adapted to be performed in a seated position.
There is no need to book in advance - you can just come along on a pay as you go basis for £3 per class. Please contact Jo using the details above if you would like any further information.
Aerobics & Toning with Jemma Williams at Light Hall School
Jemma Williams is starting a new Aerobics & Toning class at Light Hall School. The classes will take place on Monday evenings 7.00pm-8.00pm starting Monday 9th May 2011. There is no need to register in advance, you can just turn up on a pay as you go basis. The cost is £3.00 per class and there will be a short registration form to complete at the start of your first class if you haven't previously attended a class organised by Active @ Work.
Pilates for Beginners with Nicola Holmes
Pilates has become one of the most popular ways to get fit and strong. The Pilates method aims to strengthen your core, lengthen the spine, build muscle tone, and increase body awareness. Nicola Holmes has recently started some new Pilates classes in Solihull, so why not go along and give it a go?
- Monday evenings 6.00pm-7.00pm at Arval UK Limited on Birmingham Business Park. You can park free of charge and the classes are priced at £3.00 per week.
- Wednesday mornings 9.00am-9.45am at Solihull Arts Complex, Homer Road, Solihull, B91 3RG. Parking is available at Touchwood Shopping Centre and the classes are priced at £3.00 per week.
- Friday mornings 9.00am-9.45am at The Loft (next to Chelmsley Wood Library), 10 West Mall, Chelmsley Wood Shopping Centre, Birmingham, B37 5TN. Parking is available free of charge at ASDA on Bosworth Drive for up to 2 hours and the classes are priced at £3.00 per week.
There is no need to book in advance for any of the Pilates classes listed above, you can just turn up on a pay as you go basis. You will be asked to complete a registration form if you haven't attended one of our community classes before. If you would prefer to download a copy of our registration form you can fill it in at home ready to hand in to Nicola at your first class. Mats are provided but please bring a bottle of water and wear comfortable clothing.