Eat Well Move More – Family Weight Management
Eat Well Move More Tier 2 Service
COVID-19 Update: Due to PHE guidance on social distancing for everyone in the UK we are operating on reduced services. We will continue to update our website and social media channels regularly as the situation changes. For up-to-date information about the current UK situation please see the GOV.uk guidance page.
Eat Well Move More is a FREE support service for children (4-16 years) who are classified as overweight or obese (over 91st centile).
One-to-One Programme (4-16 years)
- Families will meet with a Health Trainer to gain top tips, fun ideas and support in improving their families lifestyle, as well as being informed on how they can all stay more active.
- Programme available: Mondays to Thursdays
- Number of one-to-one sessions: 4
- Duration of sessions: 30-60min
- Period of programme: 12 weeks
- Venues: North Solihull Sports Centre/ Solihull Council House
How to make a referral?
G.P.’s, Dieticians, Paediatricians, and/or School Nurses can all refer children and young people onto the 1:1 programme, through completing the Online Referral Form.
Parents/Carers who have received an NCMP letter, please complete the Online Referral Form, one of our Health Trainers will get in touch to arrange your first appointment.
School Programme (Key Stage 1-4)
Schools will receive a 12 week programme, for 1 hour per week, where parent/ carer attendance is optional, although encouraged. Typically a programme will include topics such as 5-a-day, physical activity and games, portion size, sugars and dental, fats and fast food,
How to book?
Schools who are interested in having Eat Well Move More at their school, please contact Sadie Walker on 07717 320583 to discuss further.
Children’s Healthy Weight Calculator
Is my child a Healthy Weight?
Try out the Children’s Healthy Weight Calculator – click here