Rambling In Solihull
Castle Bromwich Ramblers & Solihull Ramblers have teamed up with Solihull Striders & Strollers to provide some longer walks. This offers you the opportunity to progress from our Striders and Strollers walks onto something a little more challenging and to go those few extra miles.
Solihull Ramblers: (Walks are a variety of lengths up to 5 miles)
- Sat 8th Dec – 3.5 mile walk – starts from Brueton Park car park at 10am
- Sun 16th Dec – 3.5 mile walk – starts from Shelley Farm car park at 10:30am
- Sun. 13th Jan. 5 mile walk from Ossestts Hole Lane C.P. Yarningale Common (Off A4189) at 10:30
- Tues 15th Jan. 5 mile walk from Forhill Picnic Area. (Post Code B38 0EH) at 10:00
- Sun. 10th Feb. 4 mile walk from Lavender Hall Lane C.P. at 10:30
- Sun. 24th Feb. 4.5 mile walk from Shelley Farm C.P. off Monkspath Hall Road at 10:30
- Tues. 26th Feb. 4.5 mile walk from Sarehole Mill C.P. on Cole Bank Road Hall Green at 10:00
- Sat. 2nd March 5 mile walk from Broome Hall Lane C.P. near canal bridge Lapworth at 10:00
- Tues. 12th March 4.5 mile walk from the layby on Meriden Road, Berkswell at 10:00
- Sun. 24th March 4 mile walk from roadside by Queens Head, Meriden at 10:30
Please contact Nick Hillier on: 0121 745 5122 for further information.
Castle Bromwich Ramblers: Walks start at 10:30am (No more than 3 miles)
- Tues 11th September – Water Orton
- Tues 9th October – Curdworth – starts from Beehive Pub, Beehive Lane B76 9HG
- Tues 13th November – Chelmsley Wood- starts from Shopping Centre, outside ASDA, B37 5EX
- Tues 11th December – Shard End – starts from Shard Library, All Saints Sq. B34 7AG
- Tues 15th January – Marston Green – starts from Library, Land Lane, B37 7DQ
- Tues 12th February – Castle Bromwich – starts from Crafty Cow Shop, The Green, B36 9AL
- Tues 12th March – Kingshurst – starts from Library, Marston Drive, B37 6BD
Please contact Tony or David from the Ramblers on: 0121 748 1829 or 0121 788 0650 for further information.