Wheels for All
What is Solihull Wheels for All?
- Cycling accessible to all
- Adapted and conventional bikes
- Safe environment
- Ideal for beginners
- Qualified instructors
- Bikes provided
What’s on offer?
- Suitable for ages 11 plus*
- 15 conventional bikes at both sites
- 7 adapted bikes at Tudor Grange Leisure Centre – five trikes, double hand cycle, company cycle, a tandem, a velo plus wheelchair transporter bike, recumbent cycle and quad side by side.
- Rides are at a leisurely pace
- Ideal for individuals, groups and families
- Helmets provided
Led by qualified instructors. Just turn up, the cost is £3.50 per session.
Tudor Grange Leisure Centre, Blossomfield Road, Solihull, B91 1NB
The NEW 2019 dates:
|Monday 10.30am-12.00pm||March 4, 11, 18, 25 30||April 1, 8, 29||May 6, 13, 20||June 3, 10, 17, 24|
|Wednesday 6.00-7.00pm||March 6, 13, 20, 27||April 3, 10, 17, 24||May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29||June 5, 12, 19, 26|
Open sessions: No need to book just turn up, £4 per session payment made at the track
Private sessions: Booking required (prices below)
Led by a qualified WHEELS FOR ALL Instructor, equipment included!
1 hour: £50
2 hours: £90
Check out the NEW Solihull Wheels for All website: www.solihullwheelsforall.org
To book a group session contact [email protected]