Wheels for All
What is Solihull Wheels for All?
- Cycling accessible to all
- Adapted and conventional bikes
- Safe environment
- Ideal for beginners
- Qualified instructors
- Bikes provided
What’s on offer?
- Suitable for ages 11 plus*
- 15 conventional bikes at both sites
- 7 adapted bikes at Tudor Grange Leisure Centre – five trikes, double hand cycle, company cycle, a tandem,a velo plus wheelchair transporter bike, recumbent cycle and quad side by side.
- Rides are at a leisurely pace
- Ideal for individuals, groups and families
- Helmets provided
Led by qualified instructors. Just turn up, the cost is £3.50 per session.
Tudor Grange Leisure Centre, Blossomfield Road, Solihull, B91 1NB
|Monday 10.30am-12.00pm||March 5, 12, 19, 26||April 9, 16, 23, 30||May 14, 21||June 4, 11, 18, 25|
|Wednesday 6.00-7.00pm||March 7, 14, 21, 28||April 4, 11, 18, 25||May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30||June 6, 13, 20, 27|
No need to book just turn up.
Group Sessions – booking is required
Qualified Wheels for All instructor within your organisation so just the hire of bikes.
- £30 one hour
- £40 two hours
Require a qualified Wheels for All instructor for your group and hire of bikes
- £45 one hour
- £55 two hours
*U18’s must be accompanied by an adult
To book a group session contact Sadie Walker at [email protected]