Wheels for All
What is Solihull Wheels for All?
- Cycling accessible to all
- Adapted and conventional bikes
- Safe environment
- Ideal for beginners
- Qualified instructors
- Bikes provided
What’s on offer?
- Suitable for ages 11 plus*
- 15 conventional bikes at both sites
- 7 adapted bikes at Tudor Grange Leisure Centre – five trikes, double hand cycle, company cycle, a tandem,a velo plus wheelchair transporter bike, recumbent cycle and quad side by side.
- Rides are at a leisurely pace
- Ideal for individuals, groups and families
- Helmets provided
Led by qualified instructors. Just turn up, the cost is £3.00 per session.
Tudor Grange Leisure Centre, Blossomfield Road, Solihull, B91 1NB
|Monday 10.30am-12.00pm||October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30||November 6, 13, 20, 27 then close until March 2018|
|Wednesday 6.00-7.00pm||October 4, 11, 18, 25||Sessions closed until March 2018|
To book call Tudor Grange Leisure Centre on 0121 705 6371.
Group Sessions – booking is required
Qualified Wheels for All instructor within your organisation so just the hire of bikes.
- £30 one hour
- £40 two hours
Require a qualified Wheels for All instructor for your group and hire of bikes
- £45 one hour
- £55 two hours
*U18’s must be accompanied by an adult
To book a group session contact Sadie Walker on 0121 704 8079.