Training & Development
Solihull Active offer a number of workshops and courses throughout the year. Our online booking system allows you to book and pay for places on our (and our partners’) workshops and courses.
We are offering and signposting to a range of workshops for those new to coaching or an experienced coach, an established club or just getting started, those wishing to promote physical activity and health & well-being within their settings, or just looking for awareness raising sessions then this page will provide you with details and information on workshops across Solihull and neighbouring areas.
Our new programme for 2019/20 is due to be launched May 2019.
Our Partners – offering support to your workforce
- Club Matters – provides free, convenient, practical resources to help organisations to develop, grow and become more sustainable and successful
- Uk Coaching – hear about coaching news, podcasts, courses, videos and campaigns
- CSW Sport – our County Sports Partnership
- Warwickshire Cava – support accessing volunteering opportunities, developing a community group, accessing funding or strengthening your governance
- Sports Structures – one of the largest national training providers of education and training services in sport.
Coaching Week 2019
The countdown’s on to a movement that will inspire healthier and happier communities through #greatcoaching.
During 03 -09 June 2019, clubs, coaches, community groups, education, businesses and the public will come together to explore how coaches can play a greater role in supporting community well-being. Find out more.