Parks & Open Spaces
A valuable resource to any town, the parks and open spaces of Solihull are a wonderful way to enjoy the outdoors. Packed with playgrounds, gardens, lakes and facilities to suit all ages, they provide a natural meeting point for friends and families.
With a number of Park Events through the year too, and with many able to host community events they are the beating heart of the borough.
Find out more about our:
- Local Nature Reserves – offering a space to relax in Solihull, our Local Nature Reserves are havens for wildlife. From walking and talking with friends, to just spending time in your own company, they provide valuable and vibrant areas to do just that.
- Allotments – allotment gardening provides huge benefits to the green-fingered as well as the local community. A great way to grow your own food, get fit and stay healthy, it also helps local wildlife flourish.
- Grazing Sites – we have a number of sites which are available for grazing in Solihull. Let by competitive tender, they are advertised in the local press.
- Parks events by using the links on the left.
Please note: All fitness sessions in our parks and open spaces must be registered with Solihull Council. Contact [email protected] to apply or find out more.
Caring for your parks in Solihull
The borough’s parks are for everyone to enjoy and everyone to get involved with. To help keep the open spaces of Solihull clean and safe for us all to visit, it is important that we all:
- dispose of litter in the bins provided or recycle at home
- close gates behind us
- respect other users
- observe signs and markings
- use paths where possible
- respect flowers and wildlife