Castle Bromwich Ramblers & Solihull Ramblers have teamed up with Solihull Striders & Strollers to provide some longer walks. This offers you the opportunity to progress from our Striders and Strollers walks onto something a little more challenging and to go those few extra miles.
Solihull Ramblers: (Walks are a variety of lengths up to 5 miles)
- Tuesday 26th September: Meet at Park Shadowbrook Lane sports field, Hampton in Arden. 10:00am (5 miles)
- Saturday 30th September: . Meet at Recreation Ground car park off Old Warwick Road, Hockley Heath. 10:00am (4 miles)
- Tuesday 3rd October: Meet at Elmdon Church car park, Solihull (off Damson Parkway by Landrover entrance). 10:30am (4.5 miles)
- Sunday 8th October: Meet at Jobs Close car park, Knowle. 10:30am (3.5 miles)
- Sunday 22nd October: Meet at Bentley Heath Recreation Ground. 10:30am (4 miles)
- Saturday 11th November: Meet at “The Cider House”,Warings Green Road, Illshaw Heath. 10:00am (3 miles)
- Sunday 19th November: Meet at Fisherman’s car park, Malthouse Lane, Earlswood. 10:30am (4.5 miles)
- Sunday 3rd December: Meet at Brueton car park off Old Warwick Road. 10:30am (4 miles)
Please contact Nick Hillier on: 0121 745 5122 for further information.
Castle Bromwich Ramblers: Walks start at 10:30am (No more than 3 miles)
- Sunday 6th October – 10:30 am a 4.5 mile walk from North Solihull Leisure Centre Car Park, B37 5LA
- Sunday 13th October – 10:30 am a 4 mile walk from Job’s Close Car Park Knowle
- Sunday 15th December – 10:30 am start a 4 mile walk from the Recreation Ground Car Park Hockley Heath
Please contact Tony from the Ramblers on: 0121 748 1829 or 07951 334267 for further information.