Run With Us
Running / jogging is for everyone and is most fun when shared with others. Whether you want to lose weight, train for an event, or simply enjoy exercising with friendly people whilst exploring your local area, our page offers something for everyone. Get active your way.
Run Bimingham is dedicated to helping people just like you to reap the benefits of running, offering Couch to 5k social running groups in North Solihull. Ideal for absolute beginners.
|Monday||6.30pm||North Solihull Sports Centre, B37 5LA||Clare Colquhoun|
|Wednesday||9.00am||Babbs Mill Park (meet at Basketball Court), B37 6LN||Sally Bynoe|
|Wednesday||6.30pm||Auckland Hall, B36 9JR||Taz Parvaz|
|Thursday||4.30pm||Smiths Wood Sports Academy, B36 0UE||Gareth Cushen|
For more information call Tahir Parvaz, Run Birmingham Leader on 07903 789665. Sign up to their newsletter here.
Thinking about running, want to run – what group is right for me
- Mums on the Run – If you always fancied being one of those women/Mums that just chucks on her trainers and heads out for a run, but aren’t sure where to start, Mums on the Run Club is a good place!
- This Girl Runs Solihull – local, fun & friendly run club for beginner & improver runners. Our clubs are NOT competitive, we are passionate about helping ladies who are beginner runners to get into their local parks & community to learn to run.
- RunTogether RunFit Shirley – Have you always wanted to try jogging but never managed to make it a habit? Whatever your reason, YOU CAN go from walking to running 5K non-stop. Find out more on facebook @RunFitShirley
- Realbuzz Solihull 5k Social Run – The social run is a 5k run around the local area and all abilities are welcome. It is completely FREE! Just be there and ready to run. No one gets left behind. Find out more by calling 0121 745 6007 or follow on facebook @birminghamrunner
- Brueton parkrun – Weekly Free 5km Timed Run every week on Saturday at 9am. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
- Kids Run Free – create free, fun and sustainable outdoor running opportunities for toddlers to teens.
- GoodGym Solihull – helps you get fit by doing good. We’re a group of runners that combines regular exercise with helping our communities. Get started today.