Ping! is on a mission to bring ping pong to the people!
To keep up to date with the latest news on PING! tables across Solihull click here
PING! Solihull: Feedback Survey
PING! Solihull: Tell Us Your Story
We would love to hear your story, so we can share the positive impact that table tennis has had on you. The story you choose to share may fall under at least one of the following themes
- Physical Wellbeing
- Mental Wellbeing
- Individual Development
- Social and Community Development
PING! Solihull: Volunteering
If you’d like to find out more about becoming a Table Tennis Activator click here.
Local Table Tennis Clubs & Groups
Please note: This section of the webpage is under development
There are plenty of opportunities to get involved in Table Tennis across Solihull with lots of club and social groups sessions available to access.
- Bat & Chat social table tennis group at Tudor Grange Leisure Centre
- Bat & Chat social table tennis group at North Solihull Sports Centre
- Colebridge Table Tennis Club
- Smith’s Wood Table Tennis Club
- Beechcroft Multi-Sports Club
- The University of The Third Age